Sunday, November 29, 2009

Piece of Chp. 5 - Fanfic thingyyy

I have no where else I can save it.

Here 'tis.
---

I sniffled as Ithought over the events that had passed that night.Why hadn't I gotten the new speakers that allow you to charge your iPod on them? If I had, my iPod, and earphones wouldn't have been down there!

I grabbed my older guitar, started strumming to the tune of one of my older songs, :Lucky You", and hummed. Playing the guitar, and singing always made me feel better when I'm unhappy.

A few minutes later, I heard loud footsteps in te hallway, and I quickly stopped playing my guitar. I did not want anyone to know I was here, and to see my tear stained face.

"She's so hot," I heard my brother, Austin, say. "Gorgeous blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a cheerleader to boot!" He gushed, talking about some girl.

"Yeah, she's something alright," Lucas responded, in a voice that would sound guilty to someone who knew him well. "It's all arranged, though."

I creeped off my bed, opened my door a smidge, and observed both boys from the back quietly. "Thanks, again, man." Austin then said. I could almost hear the smile in his voice.

"Not a problem," Lucas told him. They then walked back down the stairs. Just as Lucas passed my room,

No comments:

Post a Comment