Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10\20\09 ~ A Perfect Ending To A Terrible Day



I had a very crappy day today. I screwed up in so many places. But, I think the worst was me making a humungo idiot of myself in front of my entire Drama class, which both The Cute Guy In My English Class, and the Andrew Look Alike are in.




Today I had Speaker's Corner, and for that, we have to give an impromptu speech on the topic of the week for a minute. This week it was "In Elementary school..." I didn't blow it for the first 30 seconds or so, but as I began to run out of ideas, I started talking about how I was a loner in Grade 3. After I finished that short sphiel, I didn't have anything else to say...it was a long ten seconds. (A minute is always longer in front of your whole class.) If The Force is with me (which, it surprisingly tends to be), everyone will forget about it.




I also screwed up in English today, but I didn't embarass myself, so it wasn't as bad. Plus, everyone liked my straight hair (it's naturally curly), so that was kinda nice.




The best part of my day, though, was getting a BOOK. I realize I sound like a serious freak, but I get very irritable if I don't have something to read. It's not an addiction, but a lifestyle.






I got this one:




Which is the sequel to this one:




They're both really epic. Witches are cooler than vampires, and werewolves. Vampires, and werewolves are overrated, and seriously overplayed at the moment. (-cough- Twilight -cough-) I liked the books and all, but I'm sick of the craze. Plus, the wicked books have a hot, reincarnated guy in them. :)

Anywho, more later.

~Green Eyed Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment